- Displays calendar information (appointments, meetings, etc.)
from an Exchange account in a SharePoint Web Part.
- View a SharePoint List-based calendar, Exchange calendar,
or both side by side.
- Display multiple Exchange calendars from different users in
a single Web Part.
- Break out individual calendars into separate columns.
- Add new list items (SP-list mode) or create new appointments/meeting
requests (Exchange-mode) from within the Web Part.
- Search for invitees easily with direct access to the Global
- Review invitee schedules and shared calendar information in
a resource view-style Scheduling Assistant.
- Customize calendar appearance with built-in themes or custom
- Built-in mini-calendar.
- Run-time status filtering.
- Use a SharePoint task list and a single Exchange account to
create a central scheduling site for a team or group.
- Add additional Exchange accounts to show important
calendars for other teams or groups.
- Provide users with access to Outlook-style scheduling
functionality from within your SharePoint portal.
- Allow your group to include non-SharePoint, Outlook-only
users in your scheduling activities by utilizing Exchange from the comfort
The Team Calendar Web Part combines the flexibility of list-based calendar views
with the undisputed standard for corporate scheduling and contact management, Microsoft
Exchange, giving you access to both from a single Web Part. While working with either
calendar type, you can view by Year, Month, Week, and Day, add color-coding, and
create new events -- list items in SharePoint calendars, and meetings or appointments
This product is a SharePoint Web Part and is installed as a solution through the
SharePoint Installer. Once installed, the Team Calendar Web Part can be added or
removed from any site. Team Calendar can be configured to display a list-based calendar,
an Exchange calendar, or both, side-by-side. Depending on which calendar is to be
displayed, the Web Part may require network and Exchange account information, as
the calendar is linked to a single SharePoint list or Exchange account. Once configured,
the Web Part provides the ability to view exisiting calendar items and create new
ones, with access to the Global Address List and a Scheduling Assistant when using