- SharePoint Foundation 2010 and SharePoint Server 2010
- SharePoint Foundation 2013 and SharePoint Server 2013
- Project Management Central for SharePoint 2010 R4.0.134 or newer
- Project Management Central for SharePoint 2013 R126.96.36.1993 or newer
In R4.0 or newer for SharePoint 2010 and SharePoint 2013, the site templates will not be available to select by clicking New Site on the Site Actions menu or from Sites and Workspaces. PM Central templates and Create New Bamboo Project Management Central sites (Portfolio site or Stand-alone project site) are only available after Bamboo PM Central Projects Site Creation Area Site Collection Feature is activated.
Save and Create Portfolio or Stand-Alone Site From the Saved Template in the Site Creation Area
To create site from saved template:
- Under Site Actions, select Save site as template for either the portfolio site or the stand-alone site. Make sure to check Include Content since the Top Site Navigators list contains items for the tabs.
- Go to Settings icon > Create New PM Central Site > Create New Site page.
The new saved template will be available from the drop-down on the Site Template section for you to select:
Input name site, URL, select the saved template, and click Create.
- You should now see the new portfolio site or the new stand-alone site created from the saved template.