Save time and money by quickly
and easily automating your everyday business functions
Available for SharePoint
2013, 2010 and 2007, Bamboo Workflow Conductor
TM provides a simple, yet powerful way to automate
and manage your business processes. A simple drag-and-drop interface lets designers easily
create and deploy complex workflows without the need for custom coding. Centralized configuration,
management, and reporting gives administrators the ability to manage workflows across the entire farm.
Personalized Web Parts, Microsoft Office integration, and
automatic task notification allows end-users to interact with their workflows and tasks.
- Drag-and-drop, browser-based workflow creation
allows for complex workflows with no coding required.
- A set of 60 Widgets handle everything from document approval,
to accessing external data sources, to provisioning user accounts
in Active Directory.
- Centralized administration lets administrators view and
manage workflows across an entire farm.
- Workflows can be reused, and workflow templates allow
new workflows to be based on existing ones.
- Custom Web Parts let users access their own
workflows and tasks, and administrators can create custom
reports and view workflow logs.
- Global settings let administrators decide what workflows
can do, how they behave, and who can create them.
- Seamless integration with SharePoint means no need
for client applications or extra hardware.
- Simple design and deployment lets power
users create and publish workflows in minutes.
Key Product Features
- Simple settings that can be configured by end-users
instead of developers
- Perform workflow actions across different sites or
different site collections.
- Use alternative user credentials for different
- Get feedback and approval, or request other data
from users and then use the results within a workflow.
- Read and edit SharePoint lists, libraries, and
- Create and manage SharePoint and Active Directory users,
groups, and profiles.
- Access external databases, Web services, and even
external SharePoint environments.
- Create, manage, and delete SharePoint sites.
- Execute custom server-side code using real-time
workflow data (2010 and 2013).
- Repeat a series of actions for each item in a
list or library.
- Perform advanced calculations using dates, numbers,
- Test workflows using the
- Choose from multiple types of workflow deployment
methods based on business needs.
Workflow Conductor Benefits
- Increase process efficiency
task notification and hand off means faster turn-around
times and less process overhead.
- Improve process visibility
Reporting and status features make it easy to see the
state of any running process.
- Decrease complexity for end-users
Users only need to handle their own tasks, not
manage the process itself. Integration with SharePoint
and Office make things even simpler.
- Increase accountability
Automation means tasks are tracked and visible, and
events are logged for auditing.
- Decrease failure rates
Automated process hand off means fewer places where
processes can stall or fail.
- Fast and Simple Process Automation
Writing custom workflow applications in SharePoint can
take a lot of time and money, and maintenance can be a
nightmare. With Workflow Conductor, your processes can
be up and running in hours, not days or weeks.