- Instantly generates a streamlined, easy to read display of
the current list ideal for printing.
- Exports to Microsoft Excel with the click of a button.
- Allows users to quickly switch views.
- Includes four display templates lists can be organized with.
- It's the fastest, easiest way to print an entire list (not
just the current page) without including useless, extraneous browser and site elements.
- When used with a PDF writer, List Print can quickly convert
huge lists into accessible, cross platform PDF files.
- View an entire list in one streamlined window without changing
list settings or creating a custom view -- then export it to Excel or print it with
the click of a button.
List Print is a SharePoint feature -- there's no Web Part to add or configure. Once
installed and activated, simply select "Print List" from the Actions menu of any
SharePoint list. List Print will generate a streamlined browser window with the
total contents of the current list; from there, you can change the view, apply a
template, export to Excel, or print the list using a standard Print dialog.