Bamboo Knowledge Base provides
a centralized, easy-to-use, searchable, secure
that can be set up in minutes—saving you valuable time and costly
development resources. Whether used internally or as part of a customer-facing site,
Bamboo Knowledge Base offers a
flexible, scalable, and affordable knowledge management application that is both simple to
set up and easy to use.
Product Overview and Benefits
- Centralized administrative and client sites
- Easy to set up and use
- Configure security using SharePoint security trimming
- Create and manage all Knowledge Base articles from one location
- Manage and answer end users' questions
- Create tags and keywords for easy categorization
- Display articles in Web format, and export articles to PDF
- Multiple search criteria provides enhanced search capabilities
- Comment on and rate articles
- Includes an optional review and approval workflow for publishing articles or comments (SharePoint 2010/2013 only)
- Seamless integration with SharePoint means no need
for client applications, coding or extra hardware.
Search Content Using
- Search individual columns using
AND or OR
- Search using AND, quotation marks ("") or
the plus sign (+)
- Search using OR, a space or the minus sign (-)
- Search all columns using
AND or OR.
- Narrow the search through Category Type or
- And more!
Stay on Top
of Content with Reporting
- Article Usage Report
Allows Knowledge Base Administrators to view which articles have the most views.
- Article Counts by Categories
Reporting makes it easy to see what the current categories are in the Knowledge Base and how many articles belong to a particular category.
- Article Counts by Article Type
View how many article types you have in the Knowledge Base and how popular they are by looking at the average rating.
- Ask a Question Report
See how many questions have been asked, whether they were answered, and if articles need to be created based on the questions and answers.