Analyze data within SharePoint using versatile conditional formatting and calculations built into a single grid view solution.
Information in SharePoint can quickly become
disorganized, uninformative, and ineffective. Built-in SharePoint
Lists are great for collecting information from users, but
information displayed in a list does not provide meaning to all audiences
— just the original author or group who owns the data. You can create different views but, without SharePoint Designer—a SharePoint customization program provided by Microsoft—you cannot change column
labels, set column width, or color-code data based on certain criteria.
Bamboo Data-Viewer Web Part fills this
gap with a variety of capabilities contained in a single component. Connect to Lists or Libraries across
sites and site collections, SQL Server Tables or Views (even add, modify, and delete entries), Bamboo List Rollup Schemas, or Business Connectivity Services. Bamboo Data-Viewer Web Part
is beyond just a simple grid view. Data-Viewer Web Part allows you to customize the information displayed, providing the capability to tailor each instance of Data-Viewer Web Part to a set
Customization capabilities include the
- Define custom column names.
- Set default column width to promote important information.
- Show related data by nesting a secondary list below the individual parent items in the grid.
- Perform Conditional formatting (Text and Color) in scope of Text, Cell, and Item Row.
- Display Calculations based on a variety of conditions.
- Modify Data-Viewer Web Part skin to match any site's Master Page or inherit the site theme (New
in R3.6 for SharePoint 2013/2010!).
- Allow users to set formatting for the column headers. New in
R3.6 for SharePoint 2013/2010!
- Translate all Web Part display strings to any language.