If you are having problems accessing the
weather/time feeds, please upgrade to the
newest release of the
product. New versions for SharePoint 2013, 2010, and 2007 were
released on 12/11/2014.
Wish it would snow without all the cold and icy mess? Your wish is granted!
The Bamboo Solutions World Clock & Weather Web Part allows users to display
local time and weather for selected major cities around the globe. This free Web Part allows you to:
- Show weather or clock by location with temperature, date, and time.
- Show temperature in celsius and/or fahrenheit.
- Show only date, time and location.
- Choose from analog or digital clock styles as well as colors.
- Choose a date and time format.
- Change the font and font color of the date and time, temperature and location.
- Show the country or province of a location.
- Arrange the weather or clocks vertically or horizontally.
- Show as many locations as you want with the option to scroll through each location.
- Configure the Web Part so that snow falls and gathers at the bottom of the screen when users access the page that contains this Web Part.
- Set the density of the snow fall (i.e. 50%, 75%, etc.).
- Indicate whether the snow will fall on a light background or dark background. Light background snow is darker colored for visibility.
- Show a custom Holiday message that moves across the Web Part.