To find out which product version you have, read KB.11999: How to Find the File Version for a Bamboo Product.
Below are the lists of features and issues for each release of this product.
| New Features:
- When filtering on site and lists names, Grid View does not show “No records to display” when no items meet the filter criteria.
- GridView does not correctly display calculated columns with hyperlink values.
- Cannot create new or edit schemas if the Bamboo List Rollup Configuration list contains a bad schema.
- Schema Designer and Grid View are not displayed after creating site template.
See the Known Issues and Limitations section for the latest known issues and limitations related to this release.
Initial Release on Microsoft SharePoint Server 2016.
This build runs on SharePoint Server 2016. This release contains the same functionality as the equivalent version number of the SharePoint 2013 build of this product.
See the Known Issues and Limitations section for the latest known issues and limitations related to this release. For information about using this product, read the Online Documentation.
|Known Issues & Limitations |
- Export to PDF status window does not close automatically after the export has completed.
- Error is displayed when the context menu is used to open a picture rolled up from another site.
- Installer occasionally fails to run the Upgrade/Repair option, displaying the following error message: "The solution does not have a WSP file associated with it." Workaround: Reset the IIS/SharePoint Timer service, then use the Remove All option and install again.
- During installation, the Web Part file will occasionally fail to deploy. Workaround: Reset the IIS/SharePoint Timer service, then use the Remove All option and install again.