- SharePoint Foundation 2013 and SharePoint Server 2013
To find out which product version you have, read KB.11999: How to Find the File Version for a Bamboo Product.
Below are the lists of features and issues for each release of this product.
- When using the KPI Column display web part, the user will receive a Java Script Alert after setting up the component to use the value “<script>alert(1);</script>” as the column header
- Internal bug fixes to support SA08 Workflow Conductor R3.5 and SA12 PM Central R4.2
- When a Workflow Conductor Create Column widget is set to pause the workflow in case of an error, the column is not created as expected.
See the Known Issues and Limitations section for the latest known issues and limitations related to this release.
Initial Release on Microsoft SharePoint Foundation 2013 and Microsoft SharePoint Server 2013.
This build runs on SharePoint Foundation 2013 and SharePoint Server 2013. This release contains the same functionality as the equivalent version number of the SharePoint 2010 build of this product.
See the Known Issues and Limitations section for the latest known issues and limitations related to this release. For information about using this product, read the Online Documentation.
|Known Issues & Limitations |
- Bamboo KPI Column is not supported in Datasheet View or Document Information Pane (Microsoft Office). When displayed in Datasheet View or Document Information Pane, user will see a read-only value.
- Bamboo Custom Columns are currently not supported in Project Server.