Upgrading Project Management Central from 1.0/1.1 to 1.2:
If you are upgrading from 1.0 or 1.1 to 1.2, you will need to do the following:
1. Run the repair and upgrade from the installer.
2. Run iisreset.
3. Go to Settings tab at the top level site, click on Upgrade Features. From the ActiveFeature.aspx page, click the Activate button next to the PMCentral Upgrade Feature. After the upgrading process is completed, you will see the message that the Upgrade Features process is completed.
Note: When you activate the Upgrade Feature at the top level site, the upgrading process will upgrade the top level site only. You need to go to the Settings tab at the project site and follow the same steps to activate the Upgrade Features at the project site.
4. Activate some features as noted in the Configuration Check List.
5. Since Task Master is now upgraded to R1.5, at the project site on the Tasks tab to click the Recalculate button to recalculate the Duration since the method to calculate Duration is changed in this version R1.5.
6. To check for version, go to C:\Windows\Assembly to check the version for the Bamboo.ProjectCentral.dll. It should show version R1.2.