The Leading Provider of Software Solutions for Microsoft SharePoint®.
Established in 2001, Bamboo® Solutions provides innovative products for the management of applications, processes, data, and users on the Microsoft® SharePoint® platform. The technologies we have developed enhance SharePoint while saving our customers significant time and money. Our evolving portfolio of more than 50 products — ranging from components and applications to solutions and suites — provide a broad range of enhanced capabilities and solutions that enable organizations to maximize their investment in SharePoint.
A Trusted Technology Provider
More than 8,000 organizations in close to 80 countries have selected Bamboo Solutions as a key component of their SharePoint deployment.
Our valued customer base includes some of the world's best known brands such as BMW, Ferrari, DELL, Revlon, and Pfizer. Additionally, Bamboo has been on the GSA Schedule since 2009, and is a trusted technology provider for many agencies of the
U.S. Federal Government, including the Federal Aviation Administration, Social Security Administration, NASA, the USDA, and we proudly serve all five branches of the U.S. Armed Forces.
As a Microsoft Partner holding Gold certifications in two competencies, Bamboo enjoys a close working relationship with Microsoft and other
key partners who provide products, consulting, implementation, and hosted services for SharePoint. Our partnership with Microsoft affords Bamboo a unique opportunity to provide input and feedback on the development of new SharePoint versions, as well as early insight into new directions for the platform.
One of the
Largest Most Qualified Teams in the World
Bamboo boasts one of the largest and most qualified teams of SharePoint experts in the world. Bamboo is headquartered in Reston, Virginia, a suburb of Washington, D.C. In addition, since 2006, Bamboo has operated a research and technology center located in Ho Chi Minh City, Vietnam. Our technology center includes a staff of over 100 experienced technical professionals, many of whom have been certified by Microsoft in areas including Design and Development, Configuration, Administration, and more.
Our Core Values & the Bamboo Way
Bamboo Solutions is guided by a clear set of values and principles that is defined in our corporate philosophy, the Bamboo Way. Key among our values is the desire to deliver world-class products and services that maximize our customers' investment in SharePoint. Our priorities and product development initiatives are driven by customer feedback, so transparency and openness are highly valued at Bamboo. Please visit
Bamboo Nation, our SharePoint community site, and join the conversation today.
Values and Principles
Who we are:
- We hire great people and expect a great deal
- We cultivate a challenging and energetic work environment
- We value diversity in people and ideas, treat people with fairness and respect
- We honor commitments
- We value transparency, while communicating with trust and respect for confidentiality
- We base our decisions on relevant data
- We expect staff to have fun, and to enjoy spending time together
- We help our employees flourish and grow; we celebrate both professional and personal successes
What we do:
- We strive to deliver great products and services that are relevant and practical to your personal and business needs and operations
- We make life easier for customers, and help them to save and/or make money
- We practice agile methods - rapidly and consistently delivering big wins in small stages
- We gratefully accept customer feedback, and frequently optimize our products based on user-based observations
- We create communities based on ideas, people, tools and processes
How we act:
- We do the right thing, with honesty and integrity as guiding forces in all we do
- We're Scrappy
- We think and act like an underdog, humble when successful and learning from our failures
- We strive to continuously improve
- We aspire to greatness, aiming high, thinking big, but executing on today's goals
- We have a healthy disregard for the impossible
1893 Metro Center Drive
Reston, VA 20190
1.877.226.2662 (toll free)
Bamboo At a Glance
Headquarters: Reston, Virginia USA
International Offices: Ho Chi Minh City
Ownership: Privately held