To find out which product version you have, read KB.11999: How to Find the File Version for a Bamboo Product.
Below are the lists of features and issues for each release of this product.
|Release Notes |
- Print and Export options on the Actions menu do not work.
- Chart is not sized properly to fit the web part zone
Initial Release on Microsoft SharePoint Server 2016.
This build runs on SharePoint Server 2016. This release contains the same functionality as the equivalent version number of the SharePoint 2013 build of this product.
See the Known Issues and Limitations section for the latest known issues and limitations related to this release. For information about using this product, read the Online Documentation.
|Known Issues & Limitations |
- Installer occasionally fails to run the Upgrade/Repair option, displaying the following error message: "The solution does not have a WSP file associated with it." Workaround: Reset the IIS/SharePoint Timer service, then use the Remove All option and install again.
- During installation, the Web Part file will occasionally fail to deploy. Workaround: Reset the IIS/SharePoint Timer service, then use the Remove All option and install again.
- When connected to SQL Server Database or Microsoft BCS data sources, the Y-Axis data labels display excessive decimal places if the X-Axis range in sorted in descending order.
- Excel Services are no longer hosted on SharePoint Server 2016. If you currently use Excel Services in SharePoint 2013 and upgrade to SharePoint Server 2016 you must also deploy Office Online Server with Excel Online to ensure Excel Services functionality remains available.