- SharePoint Online/Office 365
- SharePoint Foundation 2013 and SharePoint Server 2013
Below are the lists of features and issues for each release of this product.
Initial Release on Microsoft SharePoint Online/Office 365, Microsoft Windows SharePoint Foundation 2013 and Microsoft Office SharePoint Server 2013.
This product provides the following features:
- Add an unlimited number of lists within the site to be displayed in the Calendar Plus SharePoint App.
- Display activities, events, and tasks from multiple lists in a single calendar view.
- Color-code the different calendars according to their list of origin, as well as color-code individual items based on their column value.
- Rich tooltips display for the selected columns when users hover over an item in the calendar view.
- View data in views that include: Day, Week, Work Week, and Month.
- Simple, intuitive interface.
See the Known Issues and Limitations section for the latest known issues and limitations related to this release. For information about using this product, read the Online Documentation.
|Known Issues & Limitations |
- When dragging maker to pick a color for color-coding, some hex color values such as 017f3fff, 003f7fff, 00bf00ff, 00bf5fff, 005fbfff, 00ff7fff, 007fffff, 00ffffff are not supported.
- The Calendar Plus List or Library settings cannot be modified if the Calendar Name or List Name contains special character(s).
- Print function may not print entire content for Full Day views for Day, Week, and Work Week, and with calendars containing scroll-bars
- Resizing the print preview screen in Firefox, Chrome, or Opera browsers causes the item alignment to shift when printing.
- Calendar Plus App cannot be configured with anonymous access sites.