- SharePoint Foundation 2010 and SharePoint Server 2010
- SharePoint Foundation/Server 2010 versions of Bamboo Web parts and applications
- Windows SharePoint Services 3.0 and Microsoft Office SharePoint Server 2007
- WSSv3/MOSS 2007 versions of Bamboo Web parts and applications
You recently uninstalled a Bamboo product or a third-party product from your farm, and now see one of the following error messages in your Bamboo product:
This issue can occur if all of the following conditions are true:
- You have multiple Bamboo or other third-party products installed in a farm with multiple front-end Web servers.
- At least two of these products use the same version of the assembly Telerik.Web.UI.
- You recently uninstalled one of your Bamboo or third-party products that uses the Telerik.Web.UI assembly.
Some Bamboo (and third-party) products share the same assemblies. Due to an issue with the way WSS deploys solutions to the farm, removing the solution can also remove these shared assemblies - even if they are still used by other applications. This can even occur when you uninstall another company's product, if that product shares some of the same assemblies with a Bamboo product.
The issue does not occur in environments with a single front-end Web server.
There are two ways to resolve this issue:
- Run the Setup.exe program for your Bamboo product again and choose the Repair option. Setup will install the Bamboo.Core solution, which includes the missing Telerik functionality.
- In the extracted installation folders for your Bamboo product, navigate to the Bamboo.Core.wsp folder, double click the Setup.exe file, and follow the installation instructions.
The Bamboo.Core solution will not be removed if you later upgrade or uninstall a Bamboo product.