- PM Central R1.8 or older
- WSS 3.0 and MOSS 2007
- SharePoint Foundation 2010 and SharePoint Server 2010
Use Case: Organizations require the ability to modify the logos and graphics displayed on the portfolio and project sites. This requires new images to be uploaded to the Pics Folder.
PM Central's templates can be modified to display your organization's logo as well as other graphics or images you may want to feature on your portfolio and project sites.
1. To upload the new image, navigate to your portfolio site and select Settings > Lists > Picture Libraries > Pics.
2. From the Pics Folder, click Upload and upload your new logo image. It must have the same file name as the logo you are replacing, for example, logoSA12.png.
3. Make sure Overwrite existing files is selected, then click OK.
A message indicates that the image has uploaded successfully.
4. Navigate back to the portfolio site. The new logo image is now displayed.
Repeat these steps to upload the new logo on your project sites. You can also use these steps to replace any of the graphics on the portfolio and project sites. Make sure that the new image's file name is the same as the image you are replacing.