- All Bamboo Products which license via License Manager
- Windows SharePoint Services 3 and Microsoft Office SharePoint Server 2007
Customers who need to activate the purchased license for their Bamboo products via License Manager have 3 options for doing so: To activate by Email:
-via their My Bamboo account (License Activation Via MyBamboo).
1. In the product documentation, follow the instructions in the "Licensing and Activating the Web Part" section.
2. In the Bamboo License Manager, click Activate. An activation window is displayed with three options: Activate Online, Activate by Email, and Continue without Activation.
3. Select the option to Activate by Phone or Email.
4. Click Next. A window is displayed with the Serial Number and the Machine Key information.
5. Follow the instructions in this article to activate your license via My Bamboo: HowTo: Generating Activation Keys and Deactivating License Keys Via My Bamboo
6. If you can not access My Bamboo, or the activation process generates an error, provide the License Key (Serial Number), Machine Key, and the name of the Bamboo product you are activating to Bamboo Support: email@example.com
7. Bamboo Solutions will provide the Unlock Code to be entered in the Activation wizard as seen below.
8. Click Continue. A confirmation message indicating the license is Active is displayed.