Upgrade Policy for SharePoint Task Master
The following customers are eligible to
upgrade to SharePoint Task Master R3.0 for SharePoint 2007 or R3.5
for SharePoint 2010 at no cost:
Note: Premium Support contracts are
purchased in one-year increments starting from the date of
original license purchase. For example, if the original license
was purchased on May 11, 2010, and Premium Support was purchased
at the same time, the Premium Support contract is valid until May
11, 2011. After that date, customers must purchase a new support
contract to retain the benefits of Premium Support.
To receive either your free license key or a discounted rate, follow these steps:
- Log in to My Bamboo (http://store.bamboosolutions.com)
and click on My Bamboo. Log in with the Bamboo Solutions account that was used to purchase the original Task Master Web Part.
- After logging into My Bamboo, scroll down and click Product Upgrades under My Orders.
- The Product Upgrades page
displays the Bamboo products eligible for upgrade
- Upgrade Version lists the latest version of the product that you can upgrade to.
- Number of Free Upgrade Licenses is the
number of free upgrade licenses for that version available to
you at no cost.
- Number of Discounted Upgrade Licenses is the
number of licenses you may purchase at a discounted rate.
Discounted licenses are available if you purchased a previous
version of the product but do not qualify for a free upgrade.
- Click the Add to Cart button to be redirected to the Bamboo Storefront shopping cart with the appropriate discount options.
- Check out through the Bamboo Storefront. Upon completion of
your order, you will receive a new set of license keys for
SharePoint Task Master.
For instructions to activate your new license keys, see
Licensing and Activation in the
SharePoint Task Master online