Bamboo SharePoint Time Tracking & Management Webinar
Time Tracking and Management™ is a powerful workforce management tool that allows employees to report time spent on project tasks or any other additional time categories. Tasks assigned to an employee are automatically added to his or her timesheet. Employees enter time for their assigned tasks as well as the vacation, sick time and other labor categories you configure. Employees can also review previously submitted time sheets or correct rejected ones. Timesheet managers can review, approve or reject time submitted for a particular time period. Time Tracking and Management includes a Report Center feature that provides reports for resource use and timesheet status reporting.
Time Tracking and Management™ for SharePoint can be configured to meet your time management needs. Whether you need a basic time entry tool or comprehensive time management features, Time Tracking and Management can work for you and supports the following modes:
- Standalone Time Entry: Just need a way to track working hours? Create only the labor categories you need to track, such as regular time, administrative time, sick leave or vacation, and configure employees and managers. Employees simply enter their time in the easy-to-use timesheet and submit it for approval.
- PM Central Integration: If you are using Bamboo's Project Management Central, add Time Tracking and Management to allow project team members to enter time spent working on project tasks. When Time Tracking and Management is configured to work with a PM Central portfolio, you can configure timesheet approvers in your Enterprise Resource Pool, automatically add project tasks to timesheets, and easily access timesheets from PM Central.
During this session you will learn how to:
- Link to a task list to automatically add assigned tasks to a team member's timesheet.
- Track time against predefined cost centers or against tasks tracked in a Project Management Central site.
- Review and approve/reject submitted timesheets as a timesheet manager.
- Add and submit time as well as update previously submitted time.
- Customize alerts to send reminders to team members and timesheet managers.
- Access the Report Center to review preconfigured reports.
Get started right away! Download a 30-day free trial from our
online store. It's quick, easy, and
Space is limited.
Want to set up a private demonstration?
Contact Bamboo Sales
1.877.226.2662 TOLL FREE
Who Should Attend this Webinar?
✔ Project Managers
✔ Product Managers
✔ SharePoint Power Users
✔ Web/Systems Administrators
✔ Information Services Managers
Additional Bamboo Webinars
SharePoint Project Management Central
SharePoint Workflow Conductor
SharePoint Knowledge Management
SharePoint Community Central
Meet the experts
As a member of the Bamboo Sales Support team, Sean assists customers to increase utilization of their SharePoint environment with the use of Bamboo’s Solutions; Sean’s specific expertise revolves around Workflows.
Rayvn has been part of the Bamboo Team since 2007. As a web application developer and experienced project manager, Rayvn leverages her expertise in these areas along with her knowledge of Bamboo's solutions to help our customers meet their business needs.