Bamboo SharePoint Knowledge Management Webinar
Bamboo Knowledge Management webinar will provide effective examples to deliver a complete Knowledge Management solution to help users leverage the SharePoint platform to maximize the creation and dissemination of information across the organization. You will learn how to leverage and share your organization's intellectual assets to enhance its performance and competitiveness. We will focus on surfacing and centralizing knowledge and expertise across all divisions and levels of the organization, making knowledge and knowledge experts readily available and ultimately reducing costs due to organizational fragmentation.
During this session you will learn how to:
- Improve staff productivity by decreasing wasted time searching for knowledge and information across different sites and external file shares
- Reduce in-bound customer support by providing centralized access to knowledge and knowledge experts so users can easily find answers to their problems
- Make knowledge experts available by providing users the ability to submit questions directly to the experts
- Eliminate staff training time by making policies, procedures, and training materials available in an easy to navigate knowledge base
- Automate processes via graphical workflows so knowledge can be reviewed and disseminated in an efficient and effective fashion
Get started right away!
Download a 30-day free trial from our online store. It's quick, easy, and absolutely risk-free.
Want to set up a private demonstration?
Contact Bamboo Sales
Who Should Attend this Webinar?
✔ SharePoint Power Users
✔ SharePoint Administrators
✔ Information Services Managers
Additional Bamboo Webinars
SharePoint Project Management Central
SharePoint Time Tracking
SharePoint Workflow Conductor
Improve Workplace Collaboration with
Meet the experts
Julie is responsible for many areas of services and consulting, including packaged software products and custom applications. She brings more than 20 years of consulting experience to her position, having led numerous successful consulting organizations.